The Sustained Dialogue Institute brings skills and tools to the workplace.
Internal organization, team success, and creativity are all enhanced when every employee can bring their authentic self to work. SDI works with a variety of non-profit and business communities to increase communication through dialogue. Dialogue, the process of listening deeply enough to be changed by what one learns, develops a culture that reflects the values of inclusion and open communication so that every team member can contribute and perform at their maximum capacity. Sustained Dialogue Institute tailors workshops to fit your organization or company’s needs, goals, and performance towards the mission.
SD IN THE WORKPLACE
- Enables employees to bring their whole selves to the workplace
- Contributes to employee engagement and retention
- Provides professional development that makes employees more effective with their colleagues and clients
- Improves communication within your team
- Catalyzes trust and effective communication across lines of difference
- Builds the capacity and skills of your employees
Sustained Dialogue was used in a corporate setting to address employee engagement, where after 10 weeks of dialogue in one firm, the number of employees who felt they could bring their whole selves to work doubled from 40% to 80%.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you are interested in bringing SD to your workplace please fill out the form below. If you do not see a specific training that suits your needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We tailor our trainings to suit the needs of our clients.