Learn about how Sustained Dialogue, a proven conflict management strategy, can be used in your workplace and community. Leave with skills to help you address challenges more effectively.
The Sustained Dialogue (SD) Academy, a program of the Sustained Dialogue Institute, is a series for managers, leaders, and staff in any field, especially those responsible for team culture:
- Business & Finance
- Faith-Based Institutions
- Public Serving Institutions (museums, libraries, etc.)
At the SD Academy, you’ll:
- Learn how Sustained Dialogue® can be used in your workplace and community
- Hone your conflict management skills
- Become a more effective leader
- Learn how to resolve conflicts with a diverse group through building and repairing relationships
For those with specific intergroup conflicts to address, the workshop has an optional 4th hour for brainstorming (until 5pm). For those generally interested in learning the methodology, the workshop ends at 4pm.
This event is open to those in any sphere except higher education. Folks involved in higher education (students, graduate students, faculty, and administrators) should get in touch with the Sustained Dialogue Campus Network by visiting www.SustainedDialogue.org to schedule a training or workshop on campus.