Sustained Dialogue groups: small groups of 18 or fewer people who decide to meet repeatedly to build relationships and take action on a topic that they care about.
Improving Communication and Building a Sense of Community at FPB: A pilot dialogue group for staff members to connect
When: Every other Friday, 12:30p – 2p (in-person, food provided, location TBD)
- Co-moderators: Dedra Adams and Caron Peoples
- Group Size: 18 or less
- Sign up if: You are interested in brainstorming and collaborating with others to enhance a sense of community for staff members. All FPB who want to collaborate, practice dialogue skills, and connect are welcome. The group is capped at 18 participants.
- Start and end dates: Friday, Oct. 6th – Nov. 14th.
- Special notes: this group will not meet over Fall break on Tuesday, Oct. 17th
- More Details: Co-Moderators Dedra Adams and Caron Peoples will lead a 10-session dialogue group to build relationships and come to action to enhance FPB staff experiences. This is a dedicated space for FPB staff to talk openly about how to build community with others at work in a facilitated space designed for staff to speak openly. This meeting series will serve as a place to have deeper conversations than can be approached in one-time meetings. Participants who join will agree to guidelines including confidentiality, and will not be expected to be in the same group with supervisors or direct reports. Lunch will be provided and this initiative meets the wellness incentive requirements. We apologize, but due to technological constraints, this group is designed to meet in-person without a hybrid option.